*Chad Michael Murray Balkan*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Chad Michael Murray Balkan*

Forum O Prelepom Glumcu Chad Michael Murray

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Chad Murray Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Admin
*Crazy Admin*
*Crazy Admin*
Admin

Broj poruka : 344
Datum upisa : 2009-08-23
Godina : 33

Chad Murray Quotes Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Chad Murray Quotes   Chad Murray Quotes EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

I am an ordinary guy who likes normal things, and have feelings like a normal human being.

If nothing had happened for me with acting, I would have gone to college and played football.

Trust me, high school ends. You graduate and get away from all the people you never want to see again - it`s all good.

I think people should do what makes them happy. Peer pressure shouldn`t make an impact on what you want to do with your life.

Tyler Hilton is one of my best friends now, As a human being, he`s an incredible person and as an artist, he`s an incredible artist. I love his music, every time I get in the car, he`s in the CD player.

When you realize you`re alive, you can live life!

Dad never had time to relax. When we were young, he`d get us off to school before he`d go to work as a controller for a nine-hour day, come home, make dinner, make sure we got our homework done, then go right to sleep and do it all over again the next mor...

I hated high school. I didn`t have any friends because I didn`t fit in, but I enjoyed the educational part of it. My teachers allowed me to be creative, so I thought past high school to what I wanted to do

My ideal girl is someone who`s smart and pretty in an innocent way, and someone who listens and cares.

I love a conservative girl. Let me be honest. I love a great pair of jeans and I love turtlenecks... Most guys want to see a girl wearing nothing! Tank tops are cute, too. Then you show a little skin, but you`re still conservative.

Preuzeto sa: http://www.quotelucy.com/quotes/chad-michael-murray-quotes.html
Na vrh Go down
https://chad-forum.bosnianforum.com
~Chad's only love~
*Chad's Admin*
*Chad's Admin*
~Chad's only love~

Broj poruka : 787
Datum upisa : 2009-08-23
Godina : 30

Chad Murray Quotes Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Chad Murray Quotes   Chad Murray Quotes EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 am

njooo...srce moje Smile obozavam ga ^^
Na vrh Go down

Chad Murray Quotes
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1